XRP Ledger Grants
There are presently no open calls for applications.
About XRPL Grants
XRPL Grants funds technical development projects that leverage the open source XRP Ledger and benefit the XRP Ledger community. If you have experience building apps or software projects, and you'd like to build a project that uses the XRPL, you should apply! Funding ranges from $10,000 - $200,000 for projects 3 months to 12 months in duration. Learn more at xrplgrants.org.
Wave 7 Applications
XRPL Grants Wave 7 Applications are open from August 31 - October 1, 2023 at 11:59pm Pacific Time (EXTENDED from September 28).
In Wave 7, XRPL Grants is currently seeking applications focused on two themes: Decentralized Exchange (DEX) and Financial Inclusion, as well as any innovative projects built on the XRPL and involve some technical development. (View previously awarded projects.) Learn more about the Wave 7 theme and application criteria in the announcement blog post and view an Info Session Recording (see below.)
Wave 7 Application Resources:
- Wave 7 Announcement Blog Post - learn more about the call for applications and themes
- Wave 7 Application Questions PDF - review a full sample applicatio
- Wave 7 Milestone & Budget Template (Click here for an Example Form)
Info Session Recordings & Presentation Deck:
- Wave 7 Info Session Presentation Deck - walkthrough of application, Wave 7 call for application and review process
- Recording: Financial Inclusion Focused Info Session - Hosted on Tuesday, September 5, 1pm PT (20:00 UTC)
- Recording: Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Focused Info Session - Hosted on Wednesday, September 6, 8am PT (15:00 UTC)
- General FAQs Have more questions about applying? Answers to commonly asked questions are available on the FAQ page.
- The XRPL Developers Discord is also a great place to connect with the community, including past grant recipients. XRPL Grants team members are also available to respond to general questions on the #xrplgrants channel.
- Have additional questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and Click “Submit” to begin your application.
- You'll need to create a new Submittable account or log-in to your Submittable Account to access the application.
- Log-in Name: The First and Last Name used for your application should be the full legal name of the Submitter (NOT the title of your project or your company name).
- Email: We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account is one that you check regularly and that Submittable emails are not auto-routed to junk/spam.
- Reminder: Github Repo/Proof of Code you should have, at a minimum, a rudimentary prototype we can see on GitHub. The minimum is at least a few days of work (e.g. proof of concept created over the course of a weekend or for a 24 hour Hackathon). If you do not have the above, please take the time to build out a repository with your project. We will not fund projects that are just an idea or do not show sufficient initial work. Additionally, the reviewers are looking for overall effort, not just base code. If it is an existing project, such that you already have a previously-built beta or release, you can use that! Just make sure it is open sourced on GitHub first. The prototype does not need to be fully functional. For some projects, technical specifications and preview documentation may be sufficient.
- Submittable Application Questions: Please see the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support. The Facebook/Google sign-in may not be working. Please use the manual Sign Up, or contact support using the form here.
- You can save a draft of your application in Submittable if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- You can view Submittable's Terms and Conditions for submitters and their GDPR Policy.