XRP Ledger Grants
There are presently no open calls for applications.
About XRPL Grants
XRPL Grants is a fund to boost open source development in the XRP Ledger community. If you have experience building apps or software projects, and you'd like to build a project that uses the XRPL, you should apply! We look forward to learning about your project.
Wave 4 Applications
XRPL Grants Wave 4 Applications are open from August 16 - October 14, 2022. Projects will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis, so we encourage applicants to apply early!
In Wave 4 we are launching multiple applications focused on sustainability, diversity, equity and inclusion. As always, XRPL Grants welcomes applications for any project built on the XRPL and involves some technical development. View the Wave 4 blog post for more details on the theme.
All applicants are welcome to submit under the “General Technical Projects” category or the focus that best fits their team identity or project content. View all Wave 4 Applications at the bottom of this page.
Resources for Submitting a Strong Application:
- View the Wave 4 Blog Post
- View a PDF preview of the Wave Application here.
- View the Informational Webinar Slide deck.
- View the Wave 4 AMA Transcript
- Join the XRPL Developers Discord
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to assess which open call for applications best fits your project and team. See the “Guidelines” drop-down next to each for more details. Click “Submit” to begin your application.
- You'll need to create a free Submittable account or log-in to your Submittable Account to access the application.
- Before submitting this application, you should have, at a minimum, a rudimentary prototype we can see on GitHub. The minimum is at least a few days of work (e.g. proof of concept created over the course of a weekend or for a 24 hour Hackathon). If you do not have the above, please take the time to build out a repository with your project. We will not fund projects that are just an idea or do not show sufficient initial work. Additionally, the reviewers are looking for overall effort, not just base code. If it is an existing project, such that you already have a previously-built beta or release, you can use that! Just make sure it is open sourced on GitHub first. The prototype does not need to be fully functional. For some projects, technical specifications and preview documentation may be sufficient.
- Submittable Application Questions: Please see the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support. The Facebook/Google sign-in may not be working. Please use the manual Sign Up, or contact support using the form here.
- You can save a draft of your application in Submittable if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- DO NOT create a “External Submission” in Submittable - it is not an application form to this or any funding program. It is an internal reference form in Submittable that only you can see. Please find the official application by visiting the XRPL Grants Application Main Page.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account is one that you check regularly and that Submittable emails are not auto-routed to junk/spam.
- You can view Submittable's Terms and Conditions for submitters and their GDPR Policy.
- Chat with us live! We invite anyone interested in learning more about XRPL Grants to attend a live information session on August 23 at 11:00am PST. (This event has passed - view the Webinar Slides.)
- General FAQs Have more questions about applying? Answers to commonly asked questions are available on the FAQ page.
- The XRPL Developers Discord is also a great place to connect with the community, including past grant recipients. XRPL Grants team members are also available to respond to general questions on the #xrplgrants channel.
Have additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.