About XRPL Grants
XRPL Grants funds technical development projects that leverage the open source XRP Ledger and benefit the XRP Ledger community. If you have experience building apps or software projects, and you'd like to build a project that uses the XRPL, you should apply! Learn more at xrplgrants.org.
Wave 5 Applications
XRPL Grants Wave 5 Applications are open from February 7 - March 26, 2023. Early applications are encouraged.
- Wave 5 Blog Post - includes project example and timelines
- Wave 5 Application PDF - view the full application
- Wave 5 Info Session Recording - in-depth walkthrough of application and support information
- Wave 5 Info Session - Slide Deck - accompanying slide deck to the Wave 5 Info Session
- Wave 5 AMA Transcript - review the discord Q&A for more application support
- XRPL Hackathon - Closes Mar 22, 2023 @ 5:00pm EDT - a great opportunity to build a prototype for your XRPL Grants Application!
Attend an info session or AMA:
- Zoom Info Session: Wednesday, Feb 15 , 8am PT (Register to Attend)
- Discord AMA: Tuesday, Feb 21, 9am PT (Join the XRPL Developer Discord to learn more!)
- Zoom Info Session: Tues, Mar 7, 2pm PT (Register to Attend)
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and Click “Submit” to begin your application.
- You'll need to create a new Submittable account or log-in to your Submittable Account to access the application.
- Log-in Name: The First and Last Name used for your application should be the full legal name of the Submitter (NOT the title of your project or your company name).
- Email: We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account is one that you check regularly and that Submittable emails are not auto-routed to junk/spam.
- Reminder: Github Repo/Proof of Code you should have, at a minimum, a rudimentary prototype we can see on GitHub. The minimum is at least a few days of work (e.g. proof of concept created over the course of a weekend or for a 24 hour Hackathon). If you do not have the above, please take the time to build out a repository with your project. We will not fund projects that are just an idea or do not show sufficient initial work. Additionally, the reviewers are looking for overall effort, not just base code. If it is an existing project, such that you already have a previously-built beta or release, you can use that! Just make sure it is open sourced on GitHub first. The prototype does not need to be fully functional. For some projects, technical specifications and preview documentation may be sufficient.
- Submittable Application Questions: Please see the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support. The Facebook/Google sign-in may not be working. Please use the manual Sign Up, or contact support using the form here.
- You can save a draft of your application in Submittable if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- You can view Submittable's Terms and Conditions for submitters and their GDPR Policy.
- General FAQs Have more questions about applying? Answers to commonly asked questions are available on the FAQ page.
- The XRPL Developers Discord is also a great place to connect with the community, including past grant recipients. XRPL Grants team members are also available to respond to general questions on the #xrplgrants channel.
- Have additional questions? Email us at email@example.com.